Nothing beats the arrival of fall to replace sweltering hot humidity with air just chilly enough for a light sweater. When fall rolls around there are several small changes I like to make to my everyday routine.
- Use Linen Spray- As soon as you unload your cozy fall blankets from the dryer, give them a quick spray with a fall scented linen spray. This way you’ll smell that faint scent of fall next time you cozy up on the couch.
- Change your Toothbrush Holder- Since you reach for your toothbrush daily, your toothbrush holder is a great item to switch out for the season. I just bought this pumpkin coffee mug for $5 to use as my fall toothbrush holder.
- Add Spice- Instead of just using pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in your fall baking, start incorporating them into your everyday meals. I have peanut butter on toast every morning and as soon as fall hits I start topping it with fall spices. Have cereal or oatmeal? Just sprinkle some spices on top!
- Find a Fall Scent- Scent is linked to emotion and there’s nothing better than finding a few warm scents that you only wear during the fall season. As soon as you start wearing them your mind is flooded with all of the cozy fall feelings from seasons past.
- Change your Phone Background- Since we look at our phone countless times per day, changing to a seasonal background is a no-brainer! I downloaded my background for free from Blogilates here.
What are some simple changes you’ve made since fall arrived?