I currently have 663 pins saved to my dessert board on Pinterest. If I made one a day it would take me almost two years to get through them all! Here are six fall themed desserts I WILL make before December…that’s only one a week! I’ll post an update to let you know how they turned out and whether or not I stuck to my plan.
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles – I actually tried making these a week ago with my friend, but they were too soft to dip into the chocolate. The store was out of coconut flour, so I substituted oat flour. I want to try again with the right ingredient!
- Apple Filled Cupcakes w/ Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting – I’ve never filled a cupcake before so this will be a first.
- Maple Scones – The local bakery has been making a lot of scones lately and they are DELICIOUS! I hope these taste just as good.
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies – Buckeyes are already a favorite of mine, can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!
- Butterscotch Apple Bars – I’m not always the biggest fan of butterscotch chips, but I hope I like them combined with the apple.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Roll – I’m pretty sure I might have made this a few years ago and if it is the same recipe I can’t wait to eat this!!
How many pins are on your Pinterest dessert board? Which one do you want to for sure try this season?